Lost Galactica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Galactica

We are a faction in SigmaStorm2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Submit Your Applications here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
northstar
Admin

Submit Your Applications here Empty
PostSubject: Submit Your Applications here   Submit Your Applications here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:51 am

Interested Applicants, please submit your applications here.

Thanks!
Northstar
Back to top Go down
https://lostgalactica.rpg-board.net
Deadpin!

PostSubject: Please Let me join   Submit Your Applications here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:40 pm

Hi my name is "Deadpin" (Game Name) i wanted to join your faction i will follow all of the rules and i am very good when it comes to team work and supporting others

Name: Deadpin
Level: 6
Active: Every Day
Goal: To help others to level up and also to become very powerfull
Last Guild i was in: Fallen robots of darkness
Why i left: I was thinking my skills would be better in another faction
Why do you want to join Lost Galactica: Becasue yous look like a really hard working faction with alot of teamwork

Last Comment:
I just wanna say please allow me to join your faction i need one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Draqon21

PostSubject: Application   Submit Your Applications here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Heh the name's Draqon21. I was looking to join a faction and stumbled upon this one. I play often almost everyday and would enjoy joining your faction because it works with my style of playing. I am a lvl 8 almost 9 cyborg and i'm lvling quickly please pm me in the game with a rely. Thank you
Back to top Go down
northstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your Applications here   Submit Your Applications here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:33 pm

It was good having the chat with you DQ. Welcome to the faction =)
Back to top Go down
https://lostgalactica.rpg-board.net
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your Applications here   Submit Your Applications here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Name: Sentinel
Level: 30
Skills: Lvl 100 DP

I log in whenever I have free time.

If you have any more questions for me feel free to contact me through Pm, I'll reply as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
ZeroAaro

PostSubject: I'd like to join   Submit Your Applications here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:20 am

Hi, I'm ZeroAaron, I used to be in the 'Not for you or you' faction, but left because the only other member was inactive. I know somewhat how to play this game, but I am better at fallensword, in which I am a guild recruiter for 'Secret Alliance.' I'm level 9, but with some help, I can grow, the monsters in this game are starting to get tough for me alone...Like I said, I'm a guild recruiter for FallenSword, so my first responsibility is there, and I might not be able to get on/burn stamina on here every day because of it..., so if that's a problem, then just decline me...Um, Valkyra is online now so I'll go ahead and message her, if there's anything else, let me know. Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your Applications here   Submit Your Applications here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Submit Your Applications here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Galactica :: Welcome to Lost Galactica :: Want to join us?-
Jump to: